Monday, January 21, 2008

Book Review: BASS ACKWARDS AND BELLY UP by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain

Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain
Written for Hip Scouts


Bound to be called ‘The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' for the older set, ‘Bass Ackwards and Belly Up' is wonderful, humorous tale that tells the story of four best friends and their adventures after graduating from high school, as they each make their own decisions about what they want to do in life. As a soon-to-be high school graduate myself, I could completely relate to Harper, Sophie, Kate, and Becca, but you definitely don't need to be eighteen in order to enjoy this book. If you've ever pursued your dreams, or even if you've only dreamed of pursuing them, this book is not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...