Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Post!

A new blog, how exciting! I've been meaning to get one for ages but just somehow never got around to actually doing it. I don't even know what to say now! :)

I'm a college student to loves to read and write, and I mainly decided to start this blog as a way to keep all of my book reviews together. I review for several different publishing companies and websites, and this way all the reviews will be in one place (linked back to where they were originally posted, of course).

I'll also post the occasional movie/television show or music review, and I'm sure there will also be posts that don't have any reviews in them at all. And who knows, maybe we can get some author interviews on here as well.

Hope you enjoy, happy reading, and leave a comment!

~Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...