Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that gives book bloggers the opportunity to showcase the books they’ve received that week. You can learn more about it here.

This was a pretty good week for me. I also forgot to mention some e-galleys that I got last week, so I’m including them here. Also, I’m going out of town this Friday until the middle of August (vacation, woot!!), so this will probably be my last IMM for a couple of weeks.

In my actual physical mailbox:

From the publisher:
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
The Midnight Gate by Helen Stringer
A Scary Scene in a Scary Movie by Matt Blackstone
All three of these came in a package from MacMillan Children’s Publishers, although I can honestly say that I have no idea why. I don’t remember signing up for anything or entering a contest, and there was no note with the books. I guess it must just be some promotion thing they’re doing. Ah well, not like I’m complaining! :)

From BookMooch:
I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle


Also from the publisher:

Storm Born Graphic Novel Volume 1 by Richelle Mead


















From the library:





Die For Me by Amy Plum
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Crave by Laura J Burns & Melinda Metz











The Hollow (The Hollow 1) by Jessica Verday
The Haunted (The Hollow 2) by Jessica Verday







From GalleyGrab:


The Hidden (The Hollow 3) by Jessica Verday










Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst










Sacrifice (Crave 2) by Laura J Burns & Melinda Metz










Goliath (Leviathan 3) by Scott Westerfeld











From NetGalley:


The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey 4) by Julie Kagawa










Eve by Anna Carey










The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson










Vanish (Firelight 2) by Sophie Jordan











Whoo! I’m really glad I’m going on vacation so I’ll actually have time to read all of these amazing books. What’s in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. OOh great books! Loved Craved and Sacrifice! Great little series! Wish I knew if there was gonna be more! Also enjoyed Vanish and totally loved The Iron Knight!

    Amazing books this week! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I have Vanish too. LoL. I am trying to be good and slow down on the new books but you have a few new books on your list that I very well might add to mine :o) Thanks :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo. a scary scene in a scary movie sounds so good! you're so lucky you were sent all those books!

    i've been wanting to read beauty queens since forever.

    i got approved for the iron knight this week too. SO EXCITED!

    i managed to read vanish this week...it was a little disappointing :(

    here's what i got in my mailbox!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of books! :) I haven't read any of those but a friend of mine says she enjoyed Firelight and Vanish. So maybe I would try to read the series too. Good luck with those books! And thanks for stopping by my site! I'm following back :)

    -April(Books4Juliet)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read what you think of Eve, Vanish and Girl of Fire and Thorns! Most excited to read those :D Oh! And Drink Slay Love. The one with vampires/unicorns, right? Such an oddly cool combination. Really hope you enjoy Die For Me & Beauty Queens - <3 them both!

    Have a great vacation, Andie!! Bring us back a souvenir :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...