Friday, July 1, 2011

July is NetGalley Month!


Emily over at Red House Books has declared July to be NetGalley month, and even though July is going to be a pretty crazy month for me I've decided to participate. I have recently fallen in love with NetGalley and have several e-galleys that I am very eager to read, so let's get this party started! (For those who don't know, NetGalley is an awesome service that provides e-galleys for reviewers. Learn more about it here.)

Basically, in order to participate all you have to do is read as many books from NetGalley as you can and keep track of them as you go. Easy peasy! And along the way there will be fun prizes and tasks and even a Twitter chat with Lindsey from NetGalley.

If you're interested in participating yourself, just head on over and get started!

Happy July reading, everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your NetGalley challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Hope you have a great month of reading :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...