Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cassandra Clare releases Manor House Scene from Jace's POV


This is probably old news for all you hardcore Mortal Instrument fans that follow Cassie Clare on Twitter, but just in case any of you missed it, we have a new scene from the MI universe! Cassie recently (and by recently, I mean roughly 12 hours ago, haha) posted a scene from Jace’s POV for her fans, and we know those are always fun to read!

This particular scene is the part in City of Glass when Jace and Clary are visiting Jace’s old home and it pretty much explodes in a shower of rock and glass. If you remember, Jace and Clary get a little, erm… lusty while recovering in the grass after the explosion. And if you think that scene was good from Clary’s POV, just wait till you read it from Jace’s. Cassie took the scene a little further than it goes in the book (which is how the original draft was written), and hoo baby is it hot. That woman sure knows how to write a love scene. Her characters have chemistry like nobody's business.

Even if you’re not a huge fan of the Mortal Instruments series, if you like your romance on the spicy side, this scene is definitely worth checking out (although it does include spoilers for the first three books). It’s been dubbed the “Spicy Manor House Scene” by the fandom, if that gives you an idea of what you’re in for.

I’m still fanning myself, guys. Seriously.

Read it here.

2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...