Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Fall 2011 TV Lineup

It’s that time of year again! The time when favorite old shows return and promising new ones start up (and hopefully aren’t canceled after half a season). I’ve loved seeing what shows other bloggers are looking forward to and I’ve had some great conversations about how exciting past seasons have been (as well as having fun live-tweeting while catching up on old episodes, something I think I might do more of during these new seasons since it was such a blast).

So what will I be watching? Here’s a snippet of my fall 2011 TV schedule:

Old Returning Favorites:

The Vampire Diaries
Season: Three
Network: The CW
Premiere: THIS THURSDAY AT 8/7C!!
  
Glee
Season: Three
Network: FOX
Premiere: Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c 

Modern Family
Season: Three
Network: ABC
Premiere: Wednesday, September 21 at 9/8c 

 Nikita
Season: Two
Network: The CW
Premiere: Friday, September 23 at 8/7c

Happy Endings
Season: Two
Network: ABC
Premiere: Wednesday, September 28 at 9:30/8:30c

(I can't find a promo for season 2, so you'll just have to trust me that this show is hilarious and you should watch it.)


New Shows I’m Looking Forward to Checking Out:
(Keep in mind that I’m watching these tentatively at first, and if I’m not impressed within the first few episodes then they’re getting booted off the list. :P)

Ringer
Network: The CW
Premiere: TONIGHT AT 9/8C!! 

The Secret Circle
Network: The CW
Premiere: This Thursday at 9/8c! (but you can download the pilot for free on iTunes!) 

The New Girl
Network: FOX
Premiere: Tuesday, September 20 at 9/8c 

Pan Am
Network: ABC
Premiere: Sunday, September 25 at 10/9c 

 Terra Nova
Network: FOX
Premiere: Monday, September 26 at 8/7c 

Hart of Dixie
Network: The CW
Premiere: Monday, September 26 at 9/8c 

Grimm
Network: NBC
Premiere: Friday, October 21 at 9/8c


They all look pretty awesome!! And I know it’s a lot, but who needs a life, right? :D What’s on your TV schedule this fall? Did I miss anything good? I’m open to recommendations. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Pan Am...oh, and I forgot...
    Claire's pregnant!

    Excited about Modern Family:)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vampire Diaries!!!! Sorry, I'm just a tad fangirly over that show! I'm tentative on The Secret Circle, because I want it to be as good as TVS, but what if it's not. The New Girl looks hilarious, though :0)

    Sarah @ The Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your live-tweeting!! Sosososososo excited for The Vampire Diaries and Nikita! I really liked the first ep of The Secret Circle, so I'm definitely tuning in for the rest of the season. I LOVE Modern Family, that show is five shades of awesome. I think we're a little bit behind in episodes here in Aus, but still awesome.

    Very excited for Terra Nova too (won't have to download, it's starting here soon, yay!). I'm also intrigued by Grimm and Once Upon A Time. But really, I don't know if I'll have time to download them. Will see what the reaction to the first few episodes are first.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...