Monday, November 21, 2011

I Was Interviewed!

So about a month ago I did an interview for Kristi from The Story Siren for her “Building a Better Blog” post series. She wanted thoughts from bloggers who had been blogging for six months or less (a milestone that I just realized I passed a week ago, wow!) and I happily volunteered.

And although I thought I was doing a good job of checking her blog regularly, I just realized that the post with the interviews went up a couple of weeks ago! Haha, clearly I’ve been spacing.

Anyway, if you’re interested, you can read my answers (as well as the responses from nine other “newbie” bloggers) here.

Happy Monday, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the site is really good

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...