Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top Ten Favorite Book Covers in 2011

The 2011 Top Ten meme is hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound by Books, Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books, and Rachel from Fiktshun.

Previous topics:

Today's topic:
Top Ten Book Covers

I love this topic, because I always have the urge to make cover pictures in my posts absolutely HUGE, and now I have an excuse! :D So, in no particular order, and regardless of how I felt about the actual book itself, here are my ten (plus two) favorite covers of the books I read in 2011:













Honorable Mentions:


7 comments:

  1. Haha I always want a reason to make covers ridiculously large in posts too, because there are so freaking preeeeettttyyy! <3 I love the creepiness of Anna and the blood on her dress and legs. Matched (and Crossed) are definitely some of my favourite covers. And oh my swoonsville, Incarnate? I LOVE.

    Also, I seriously have the intense urge to go reread Mara Dyer and Anna and the French Kiss right now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I included Anna dressed in Blood too! I love the cover for Mara Dyer, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight & Graffiti Moon despite knowing next to nothing about the last two. I'll be writing those titles down to look up later! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. covr love/can't wait 2 read graffiti moon and stastisical probability of love at 1st sight soon
    new folowr

    my top covers of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are quite a few I hadn't heard of. We only have the Mara Dyer cover in common.

    My Covers: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-book-covers-of-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! A lot of covers I haven't seen yet! Elemental Reality is one of those and it's so beautiful! Anna Dressed in Blood is definitely a best of the year!!

    Thanks for visiting me!!
    Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love that Twenty Boy Summer cover. :)

    I have Delirium on my list as well. It's so, so pretty in person!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...