Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: My Wishlist for Santa


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It’s an super fun to way to connect with other bloggers through one of my favorite things ever… LISTS! :D

Today’s topic:
Top Ten Books I Wish Santa Would Bring Me

I don’t actually celebrate Christmas, so the chances of Santa bringing me any of these are books are pretty slim, but hey, it’s fun to dream. I decided to stick with books that I haven’t read and are already out (unless Santa has a time machine, in which case I’m writing a totally different list), because otherwise there’s just too many to choose from. In no particular order:





What books are on your holiday wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I loved Forgotten, Beauty Queens and the Sky is Everywhere. I still need to read Crossed too. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-H2

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...