Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NetGalley January Wrap Up

It’s February!! And that means that NetGalley January is officially over and it’s time to share how we did!

I didn’t read quite as many NetGalley books as I had hoped I would, due to other reading commitments and one week where I was in an unfortunate reading slump, but I feel like I made good progress and I now have the urge to just keep going. Which is a good thing, since I’ve signed up for the 2012 NetGalley Reading Challenge! My goal is to read at least 30 NetGalley books in 2012 and I’ve read four so far, so I think I’m well on my way.

But back to NetGalley January, here’s what I ended up reading:


Tempest by Julie Cross (my review)
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Fracture by Megan Miranda

My other reviews will all be up soon, so keep an eye out for those.

Thanks so much to Emily over at Red House Books for putting this all together! I can’t wait to do it all over again for NetGalley April! Happy reading everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to tell me what you think! I treasure every single comment and I'll do my best to visit your blog in return. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...